- Long Day Care (ages 6 weeks – 4 years)
- Preschool – school readiness focus (ages: 4 – 5 years)
- Vacation, Before and After School Care (Ages 4 – 12 years)
All KidCademy Early Learning Centres programs have a strong emphasis on play-based learning using the Early Years Learning Framework and Queensland Kindergarten Learning Guideline to guide our programs. We believe play is the best vehicle for young children’s learning providing the most appropriate stimulus for brain development. Our programs also recognise the importance of communication and language (including early literacy and numeracy) and social and emotional development. Some of the features of our quality programs will focus on play and how children learn through deep engagement in what they are doing and adults engaging with children through this process. You will find big blocks of time devoted to children’s play, allowing children to fully explore and learn.
There are five key learning outcomes linked to our curriculum, these learning outcomes are essential for a child to succeed through life and enhance their success as they start school. The five learning outcomes are: identity, connectedness, wellbeing, active learning and communicating.
KidCademy Early Learning offers a Government Approved quality kindergarten program and believes that this is the foundation of early childhood education and prepares children for school. We have been assessed and certified by the Queensland Government to ensure all children receive a consistent, quality education and are ready for the transition to formal schooling.
Our centre provides warm, nurturing and stimulating environments aimed at offering the best possible early learning curriculum, where children can develop to their full potential. KidCademy Early Learning prepares your child for a successful School transition. Our Program includes
- Curriculum program aimed at creating independent and confident children
- Specialised activities preparing them for the transition to school
- We work in consultation with parents to develop a customised learning program to suit each child
- We partner with local schools and hold regular excursions for children to meet teachers and become comfortable with big school.
- Interactive whiteboard, iPads and latest IT programs
- Weekly Bush Kinder promoting learning in Nature
- QLD Government Approved program delivered by qualified teachers
- Regular excursions to learn in and around the community
- Specialised extracurricular programs every day, such as sport classes, yoga, dance and music.
At KidCademy Early Learning Centre, we also provide Vacation Care programs during all school holidays as well as Before and After School Care programs to Coorparoo State School children during each school term.
Every program is designed to enrich, excite and entertain children by providing opportunities based on their interests and choices as educators emphasise the importance of developing life skills and a sense of enjoyment using My Time, Our Place (Framework for School Aged Care in Australia).